The original anti-chafing skin and chamois cream formulated to be safe for women but men love it too!
- Safe for both women and men
- Protects against and prevents infection, chafing, friction burns, irritation, inflammation, and saddle sores
- Provides healing and a lasting cool feeling so you enjoy the ride
- Smoothes on like lotion and does not ruin bike shorts, cleans out easily
- Focused on the sensitivities of the vaginal area, product is anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory
- Lasts up to several houts before reapplication is needed
- Enriched with barley extract, lavender, eucalyptus leaf, tea tree and peppermint oils
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Do apply to your nooks and crannies (for external use only).
- Do apply to thighs and other areas where chafing occurs when running, cycling or exercising.
- Do apply to your chamois (padding in your bike shorts).
- Do wash your hands before and after.
- Do apply to other skin areas where exercise chafing occurs.
- Don't settle for nut cream!
- Don't ignore the needs of your Hoo Ha!
- Don't cycle, spin or run without it!
- Popular uses include: cycling, mountain biking, spin class, stationary trainer, running (between thighs, toes, jog bra, arm pits), swimming suit/boardshort rash, wet suit rash, wind surfing and skiing for cheek burns.