Hoka One One's Bondi 4 continues to provide oversized, maximum cushioning in a lightweight, every day training shoe. Just like previous versions, the Bondi 4 features a full length EVA midsole with a rocker profile for a smooth, well cushioned ride.
Updates to the fourth edition include a much greater focus on outsole durability thanks to reinforced strategic rubber overlays. Additionally, a 10 degree bevel on the heel significantly improves heel to toe transition. Comfort is really emphasized with Lycra placed in the heel cup for improved heel comfort, and a streamlined upper with minimal overlays fits a wide variety of foot types. The Bondi 4 also features a thicker, much better padded tongue for increased comfort on the run.
The Bondi 4 continues to be a go-to shoe for runners seeking maximum cushioning, comfort and performance on road surfaces.
- Full EVA Midsole with up to 1.5X greater midsole materials for maximum cushioning.
- Strategic rubber reinforcements on the outsole provide greater durability and traction.
- 10 Degree Heel bevel improves heel to toe transition at initial heel strike.
Specifications and Sizing:
- The Bondi 4 fits slightly more narrowly than other Hoka models, but does run true to size. For example if you typically wear size 9, order a size 9.
- Heel Height- 33mm, Forefoot Height- 29mm. 4mm heel to toe offset.
- Weight- 9.0 ounces, size 7.5.